I recently got a Quiver and have been absolutely loving it! For those of you that might not know what a Quiver is, it’s a PREMIUM card case.
Seriously, the quality is insane… and it’s so pretty!
- It’s a hard wearing, solid case
- The vegan leather is not only durable, it’s also water resistant, as is the zip!
- Beautiful metal hardware that won’t snap like plastic
- There’s two straps included, so it can be worn across the back (like a Quiver!) or simply with the wrist strap
- At each end there’s an insert to square off the corners and stop your cards being bent in the rounded corners of the case
- There’s 5 Velcro partitions which can be placed anywhere inside the case to help sort your games and prevent things moving around even if it’s not completely full
- The 4 acrylic dividers help to further sort your games, these are really sturdy 3mm perspex so they don’t get lost among the cards
- There’s also a handy internal pocket for rule books and bags of tokens etc.
- And if that’s not enough it has a 3 year warranty!
- Oh and it comes with 100 premium sleeves, if you’re into that kinda thing!
Story time: the strap on my clutch handbag recently broke right before heading out to a wedding so I used the wrist strap from the Quiver and clipped it to my bag! Lifesaver 😉
How many games can you fit in it?
The Quiver claims to be able to hold up to 1,350 unsleeved cards… Challenge accepted!
As soon as the Quiver arrived I set about filling it with as many games as possible! I wanted to create a selection that would work for any occasion so I could just grab the Quiver on the way out the door to a game night or heading out to see family and friends for the weekend.
Well I got 21 games in it! For some reason I forgot to put Bang the Dice Game in the photo but it’s in the case, with expansion! The Pack O Games are also really good for filling in gaps.
When the Quiver is full it can be pretty heavy, I filled it solidly with just cards and it weighed around 2.5kg so if you’re travelling you may need to bear that is mind. It may make your games more compact but it’s not magic, so they will still weigh the same!
That said, it felt extremely secure considering how much weight was in it!
If I had one complaint it would be maybe for more acrylic dividers but honestly there is probably enough and you can purchase more if you need to. Often it’s easy enough to distinguish between different decks of cards anyway! So it’s not even really a complaint…
A Quiver for every occasion
Having a picnic in the park? Why not bring some games?!
Date night sorted… I discovered the Quiver is the perfect size to fit a bottle of wine! And I even managed to fit in Star Realms, The Game and Hanabi for a chilled 2 player evening of games and wine!
If you’re a fan of deck-builders then this one is for you! I managed to fit 2 whole boxes of Dominion and Dominion Intrigue in here along with my entire Hero Realms collection which includes base game, all character decks, 2 boss decks and the Ruin of Thandar campaign deck! Perfect for a compact travel solution!
Fancy a spot of archery? Ok so the Quiver isn’t gunna be much help here I guess, but it is pretty colour coordinated!
Disclaimer: This product was provided free of charge, but my reviews are always 100% honest and all photos and opinions are my own!
Visit Quiver Time to find out more! You can also find the Quiver on Amazon, it comes in Black, Purple, Pink and Teal.